Cancel search

HP Latex 335 Printer is not starting.

#1 rcabrera6453 4 years ago

Hi, my printer is not starting and keeps sending me this error message (See attached photo). I turned off and on again and the problem was not solved, I went back and turned off and unplug the power cord, waited a while and reconnected and turned on and still nothing. I check the power circuit breaker and is ok but the problem was not solved.

Please Help

#2 kelvin.ng5186 4 years ago

Hi rcabrera6453, Error 79:04 is generic firmware error, suggest you log in the case to hp for better support.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 paulelw 4 years ago

#1 The 79:04 error normally pertains to firmware. You can try to save the latest firmware to a USB thumb drive and insert the thumb-drive to the USB port in the back of the printer. The thumb drive has to be clean and formatted (Fat32) and only have the firmware file on it. When the printer starts it will recognise the USB drive and re-install the firmware. If this has not better result you will have to contact a HP Technician.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

New comments are not available at this time

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.