Cancel search

Issues with Latex 560 - Printing Black

#1 naturaldesignconcepts 3 years ago

Good Evening,

I have a HP Latex 560, and recently purchased a 365 as well. Up until a few months ago my 560 laid black down on any print excellent. Recently I notice the black has turned into a grey-ish/ blueish black. I have changed print heads, ink cartridges, maintenance cartridges, updated firmware, color calibrations, deleted the profile and re-downloaded it. Un-Installed flexi & re-installed all presets. Not having much luck.

I am taking files that printed a great black a few months ago and running them again for repairs with the same profile and media and the black looks muted. any suggestions or help would be great.

I can take the same file and print it on my 365 and have excellent results, same environment, same profile, same presets just on the newer 365.

Thanks!

#2 HP Daniela Ciolompea 3 years ago

Hi @naturaldesignconcepts,

The issue you are facing might be caused by not using the Color Calibration as expected. I would recommend creating a new substrate preset from the generic you are using and then perform the color calibration process again (set reference). This should help. If this does not solve the issue, I suggest contacting your support representative.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 beverlyfer32+18672 3 years ago

I don't know whether it's the printer ink or the onyx flourish programming that is causing the issue.

Upsers

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.