We did following procedure with latest firmware for our printer.
1) Try to recover broken bag from service menu no luck. ( No short found)
2) Replace new cartridge HP original full Light Magenta but no luck
3) Replaced bottom ISS
4) Replace cartridge connector and contact
5) Reset EPROM
6)Recovered Hard Disk
7)Force restore firmware
8)Reinstall latest firmware
9)Reinstall latest firmware from computer to printer by http://........
10) Purge ink by injecting air in cartridge by locking cartridge & suck ink from carriage. To clear any air. (YouTube method)
11) Refill ink tube 35 ml from service mode for whichever cartridges read by printer. (There is no air in tubes)
12) Replaced 3 cartridge brand new but no luck
13) Change old date
14) Clear Air tubes from service mode.
15) All Electronics communication pass from Diagnosis Mode.
16) ISS communication pass.
Now it is showing three faulty cartridge. We can not use printer. It does not accepting brand new cartridges.
All Electronic module & Air test pass. It looks like firmware error. We know printer was working fine. We just replaced cartridge.
See photographs for more detail.
Please help to recover Broken Bag error & to make it read cartridge.
Since you already performed a few actions that might have solved the issue, I suggest contacting HP support for a thorough investigation on this matter.
RememberTo make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.