Cancel search

115 P&C - Cut moves in orizontal side(only on the right)

#1 TecnicoFontanarosa 4 years ago

Using HP Latex 115 P&C with 137 cm vinyl media (calibrated with low temperature 10 passes and using straightness optimizes) i don't have deformation. After positioning media under HP Summa cutter, the cut moves 2 mm only in right side (left side and center are almost precise). Issue is on X Assy. Any suggestion?

#2 HP Daniela Ciolompea 4 years ago

Hi @TecnicoFontanarosa,

If the contour does not match the printed design, check the following items:

• Check for media transport.

• The shift calibration determining the offset between the knife tip and the OPOS sensor may be off. Run the OPOS offset calibration test. [MENU] – [SYSTEM SETUP] – [CALIBRATIONS] – [CAL. OPOS].

• The sensitivity of the OPOS sensor may not be set correct for the media used. Check OPOS sensitivity setting. [MENU] – [SYSTEM SETUP] – [CALIBRATIONS] – [CAL. MEDIA].

If the issue still happening after this recommendation, please get in touch with HP support.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 prometheusprints7695 3 years ago

I am having similar issues, cutting just off to the left on the x axis. I tried both solutions above, issue persists.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.