Cancel search
THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN OFFICIALY SOLVED

Re: Latex 360 printer stops mid job

HP Latex 300 Series

#1 israr 8 years ago

hi friend

Can Anyone Help Me To Solve My Problem

Latex 360 Is printing Slow An I Am Not Able To understand what is the Problem an why it is Printing Slow

Becoz Of Computer Or Onyx

Solved! Go to Solution.

#2 HP-MarcM 8 years ago

Hi,

One of the typical causes of this problem is the Inter-pass delay. This option makes the carriage of the printer to stop at each of the sides of the printer reducing considerably the printing speed. Can you please confirm that this is happening to you?

If it does, you must put this setting to "0". You can find how in the page 93 - 95 of the user guide.

If this isn't you problem let me know.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 israr 8 years ago

i think i have to add a video to explain

How can we improve it?
#4 --- 7 years ago

I am having problems with our Latex 360.

Looking at the problem more closely, the printer prints at the correct speed for 2 mins and then goes into Inter-Pass Delay mode for the rest of the job, even though the Inter-Pass Delay settings are set to 0.

Can you advise me on this please?

How can we improve it?
#5 HP-MarcM 7 years ago

Hi Sterling,

In this event, I suggest, you contact your support provider to get a more accurate answer.

I would like to thank you for your understanding, and any other questions arise, please do not hesitate to contact me.

How can we improve it?
#6 DuermeyerPrint 7 years ago

Hi, I am having the same kind of issue. Like the printer is trying to reach the heater and if it does it slows down.

Here on a Latex 360 with no interpass delay on substrate.

How can we improve it?
#7 DuermeyerPrint 7 years ago

This is fixed in firmware v7.

How can we improve it?
#8 MJones 7 years ago

Hey guys... We had this issue with a client here... This is a part of the printing process... It will start printing very quickly but remember the ink has to dry... So when the printed section enters the curing zone it will slow to allow the proper curing to occur.... But don't worry it get faster and we have timed the different modes you get the speed quoted in the data sheets....

How can we improve it?
#9 --- 7 years ago

Hi,

I got same problem and that seems to be a OMAS error ...dirty sensor window or broken.

Code error 50:01 in system log.

When i switch the OMAS to off in media preset everything is going well and no more stops during print.

In my case it's a hardware problem, so i just receive a new OMAS from HP.

..keep you in touch when i replace them...

Best Regards

Pavel

Latex 370

How can we improve it?
#10 HP-MarcM 7 years ago

Hi Cedrigrafic,

Thank you for sharing your inputs. Let us know if the OMAS replacement solves your issues.

How can we improve it?
#11 alexraven 6 years ago

As I am printing a job on material I will get some error code of end of job then the job gets cancelled.

?

How can we improve it?
#12 HP-Sonia 6 years ago

Hello @alexraven

This system error is related with OMAS, I suggest to check if printer have installed the latest firmware version, otherwise update firmware.

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.