Cancel search

Re: HP 360: Error 01.12:10 - After updating the latest firmware

HP Latex 360 Printer

#21 Indra 7 years ago

Encounter same error code for my client HP 370 after upgrade to 01_10_00.4.

HP just posted a newer firmware of 01_10_01.2.

I'll try to upgrade & revert back for any result.

#22 Indra 7 years ago

Tried latest firmware, same error code.

Decided to downgrade to version 6 & everything is working fine again.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#23 HP-MarcM 7 years ago

HI Indra,

The new firmware released this week should fix any issue cause by the old firmware. If you still have issues I strongly recommend you to contact your support source.

I will appreciate you to come back with their answer.

How can we improve it?
#24 DScalise 7 years ago

How were you able to downgrade the firmware? I don't see where I can download an older file.

Just came in to this problem today after letting firmware upgrade last night, have been on hold with tech support.

How can we improve it?
#25 Roy_Kuzmich 7 years ago

HP High Value Tech Support would have to send you a link to an FTP site to get the older FW, also get them to send a step by step instruction sheet.

We were never able to downgrade the FW because it was not accepting it.

Ultimately, the fix was replacing the Curing control PCA at the left had side of the Curing Module.

It was sent to us directly from HP tech support.

Good Luck

How can we improve it?
#26 pideas1 7 years ago

With all these users having issues after upgrading, i'm concerned about upgrading my machine. I'm still running version 00_07_00.11. I'm worried about being down and missing deadlines if I upgrade. Are there any new benefits to the new version of firmware?

How can we improve it?
#27 DScalise 7 years ago

Personally, I wouldn't update with the information I have now. Doesn't sound like it is affecting all machines but like Roy mentioned, you can't always roll back the firmware if it doesn't work. I also had to have Curing Control PCA replaced to resolve, put me a few days behind.

How can we improve it?
#28 Josh12point 7 years ago

Having the same errors. Was curious if you were able to find the previous firmware. Tech support is so swamped that they took my number and said they would call me when a tech was available. It's been almost 4 hours no call. Really hoping to revert to previous firmware. Once I find the files whats the best way to go about reverting back? I assume USB stick and reboot printer.

How can we improve it?
#29 HP-MarcM 7 years ago

Hi Josh12point,

Which firmware version do you have installed? As long as I know the last firmware version the 01_10_01.2 must eliminate the system error that sometimes appeared after installing the previous firmware (01_10_00.04).

How can we improve it?
#30 BrittaThrane 7 years ago

Hi,

We have the same problem.

Where did you find the firmware - NEXUS_00_06_02.9.fmw ?

How can we improve it?
#31 semodul 7 years ago

I have downloaded from HP website, but now it is not available anymore. I still have a copy but now, after updating to NEXUS_01_10_01.2, it is not possible to downgrade any more to a previous firm.

You can download it from here NEXUS_00_06_02.9.fmw

Hope this can help you. Or you should upgrade to NEXUS_01_10_01.2

Best regards

How can we improve it?
#32 --- 7 years ago

I am actually having trouble with the latest update 01.12:10

How can we improve it?
#33 HP-MarcM 7 years ago

Hi CreativeImaging,

Please contact your reseller so they can provide support for this issue. A new FW will be published soon for this SE and the reseller can provide support.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

BR.

How can we improve it?
#34 inkspitter 7 years ago

I'm in the same boat here. Just updated FW, walked away and have the same error. 7 reboots and am down still.

How can we improve it?
#35 Roy_Kuzmich 7 years ago

If you cannot reinstall and/or backdate to an older version of the Firmware then you have to install a new Curing control board (at the left side of Curing assy). the new Firmware works fine once board is replaced.

Regards,

Roy K

How can we improve it?
#36 inkspitter 7 years ago

Been down for over 1 week now because HP can't seem to ship the correct board that supposedly fixes the problem IE: This is a know issue following FW updates. The solution I was told is to keep ordering the same part number until magically a different one shows up.

How can we improve it?
#37 HP-MarcM 7 years ago

HI Inkspitter,

The firmware 01.12:10 must solve this issue. You can downloaded it from the HP's webpage or automatically from your printer.

If the issues continues after updating the firmware i'll suggest you to contact your support source.

Hope this helps.

How can we improve it?
#38 inkspitter 7 years ago

Can you link the file? Been talking with service and thats not the version they are recomending.

How can we improve it?
#39 HP-MarcM 7 years ago

Hi inkspitter,

Sorry i've made a mistake, the firmware that fixes this issue is the NEXUS_01_10_01.4. here you have the link:

Firmware NEXUS_01_10_10.4 link.

Hope this helps.

How can we improve it?
#40 inkspitter 7 years ago

That does not work. The printer gets to 99% and audibly instructs you to remove the thumb drive and never finishes or gets to 100%.

How can we improve it?
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.