Cancel search

Printing at 1200x1200

HP Latex 100 Series

#1 FC Graphics 4 months ago

I am not sure how to designate each media to print 1200x1200. I would love to be able to print at that for many medias. How do I change dpi settings and not get an error? Or it just changes it back to 600x600. So far I haven't had anything print at 1200 dpi. What am I missing? Thank you in advance.

#2 HP-Sonia 4 months ago

1200 dpi print resolution is available in the 18-pass print mode only. If you intend to use it, ensure that you have a specific substrate preset for this print mode, because reusing others may not deliver the expected print quality.

#3 FC Graphics 4 months ago

Hey Sonia,

I have tried to set the pass higher. But it always tells me it isn't supported. I just wonder how I can create a profile to work with it. Maybe I am just doing something backwards. In any case. I hope this helps some.

Thanks!

#4 alex6331 a month ago

SAME HERE, FIGHTING WITH THIS FOR A LONG TIME, WHAT I FOUND IN ANOTHER POST WAS THAT USING THE 18 PASS MODE PRINTS AT 1200 X 1200 EVEN IT SAYS 600 X 600, THATS WHAT I UNDERSTOOD.

#5 HP-Sonia a month ago

As mentioned by HP-MarcM from the User Guide documentation the printer will print at 1200x1200 DPI only at 18Passes while the rendering resolution of the RIP is 600DPI. I hope this information helps.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog