Cancel search

Print Head replacement on L360

HP Latex 360 Printer

#1 dypinc 8 years ago

With the L360 when I take a close look at the test prints with a gray border and could see that the gray was not consistent from the start of the print to the end of the test print. Maybe best to replace the lc/ mc head, and I am thinking that I should replace the other heads as well before doing a round of profiling even though the nozzle checks look good. C/B heads have over 5000ml through them and one Y/M and the lc/lm head has over 4000ml. Seams the L25500 was much quickier to tell me heads needed replaced.

What kind of head life are others seeing on these machines, and if there a recommended print life on the L360 heads?

#2 HP-MarcM 8 years ago

Hi dypinc,

Although the printheads life depends on several factor such as the media quality, printer maintenance, usage of expired ink,... I recommend you to change them every 4 litres in order to be sure the printheads provide the best performance possible.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.