Cancel search

Need help with parts on my L65500

HP Latex 800 Series

#1 Chro_Matt 9 years ago

Hey guy's First post here and i'd like to say thanks in advance for the help.

We just purchased a used L65500 about 6 month ago, we had a friction issue with the service station and not knowing exactly what to do we broke one of the sliding rod bushing.
I glued it to the to the chassis and it worked quite fine for about 2 weeks, then it just stopped...
the tech I talked to says I need to replace that bushing by purchasing part number Q6702-60412 a 3000$ set for a single bushing...

Maybe someone here can help me ?

Kindest Regards

#2 HP-MarcM 9 years ago

Hi Chro-Matt

Sorry for the delay. I've been looking for somebody that can help you, and i will like to know from where are you from in order to direct you to the most appropiate person.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 Chro_Matt 9 years ago

Hi MarcM,

Thanks for answering back, I actually just ordered yesterday part "Q6702-60412 Service Station Chassis" to solve part of my problem. The tech I talked to said my issue is probably more related to the part "Q6702-60414 Service Station Motor" that I'm trying to order but can't seem to find. If you can help me on that part that be great. I'm in Montreal Canada.

Thanks for the help.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.