Cancel search

magenta overspray hp latex 360

HP Latex 360 Printer

#1 graphixtrem 7 years ago

Hello,

We are in belgium and speak french, so we will translate our text by google.

We have a hp latex 360 since November 2014.
For some time we have had a problem.
In fact, very small magenta dots appear in the print, even in white areas.

I attach a photo as an example, where you can see these magenta points in the white area.

We replaced all the heads, a technician came and replaced all the electronic boards, but that does not change anything.
AND the technician does not know how to fix the problem.

Have you ever encountered this problem?

Thank you

Attachments
#2 HP-Sonia 7 years ago

Hello @graphixtrem

The only thing I can think of for what you are describing and the image you have attached, is that it has the option "color variation and text line sharpness correction" on. Which does precisely that, to keep the Printhead in temperature.

To disable it, you should go to the front panel, access to the menu “image quality maintenance” then go to color variation and text line sharpness correction – off

Please let me know if that helps.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 graphixtrem 7 years ago

Hello,

I just did the test and it works perfectly.
My problem has disappeared.
Is this a long-term solution to disable this option, and and what will not cause other problems in print quality?

Can you tell me if you work at HP?
Because I do not find it normal that my dealer, spent a whole day to replace parts, while it was just enough to disable an option.
I am waiting to see the amount he will charge me ...

How can we improve it?
#4 HP-Sonia 7 years ago

Hello @graphixtrem I am glad to hear that the solution I gave you has worked. I am sorry the person who came to repair your printer did not hint into the issue. HP is working very hard to spread the knowledge to the field. Please keep in touch with the LKC as a new source of information and service.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.