Cancel search

Latex 570 Constant Issues

HP Latex 500 Series

#1 james5242 5 years ago

Within the last month we have replaced curing modules and power supplies under warranty with HP but we continue to have error code 16.41:10 or 16.43:10. HP has now said that we are supplying too much voltage to the printer, used a voltmeter to show that we supplying around 242V to 247V constantly, no spikes or other issues have been found. HP has said that we need to supply 230V to the printer and our problems will be solved. Does anyone have experience with this issue or can anyone show me a voltage regulator powerful enough to handle this printer that doesn't cost $3,000 to $5,000? My fear is that I purchase a voltage regulator and end up still having to replace heating components and power supplies once warranty is out.

Any help greatly appreciated.

#2 team-tsunami5255 5 years ago

Hi, it's possible to use the same options as 335 has an app you can use as the HP Signage Suite and HP Waal Art Suite so I can integrate it to my website if I buy a 570? The best greetings Jonas

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 HP-Sonia 5 years ago

#1 The voltage described shouldn't be a problem, my recommendation will be to update the Firmware to the latest version. If after the upgrade the issue continues you will need to contact with your support team because we will need to collect logs in order to have a deeper understanding of the situation.

How can we improve it?
#4 HP-Sonia 5 years ago

#2 Yes, it's possible, you will have the same options, there are no difference between both of them. You just need the new HP Latex Printer Serial Number.

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.