Cancel search

L26500 Error 08:11

HP Latex 260 Printer

#1 Graphics1 8 years ago

Dear Friend

Can someone please help me.

I have a L26500. Here is my problem:

a) I was printing on the machine, then the machine completely powered off on it's own

b) I powered up the machine and after some time with a blank screen, it went into error 08:11

c) Since then, I have checked all cables and connections and everything seems ok

d) I was not able to update the firmware, so I bought and New Hard Drive from HP

e) I changed all the Fuses in the Machine

f) The is not lit LED's on the OMAS Board

I am Still having The Same Problem. I do not know what to do. Can someone please help me.

Thanks

Allie

#2 HP-MarcM 8 years ago

Hi Graphics1,

I've looked for some information about this error 08:11, and it seems to be a communication issue with the control panel of the printer. I'll recommend you to contact your support source in order to solve it.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 imad 6 years ago

hi there.

have the same problem and its been going back and forth wih HP agent in Jordan and we are getting no where for the last 2 months

agent told me that we have to wait for HP to solve this problem and HP is taking toooooooo much time to do so

do i have to keep waiting for another 2 month to solve this.

or should i sell this printer as scrap and get rid of this problem???????????

thanks

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message. This topic is closed for comments.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.