Cancel search

HP Latex 370, Take-up reel uninstalled

HP Latex 300 Series

#1 g.kuiper5241 6 months ago

There is the message Take-up reel uninstalled, at the Roll info screen on the printer. First on one HP 370 and later the same message on the second HP370 Latest Firmware is on the printers. Cable connections are OK Even so the take-up reel is working

#2 HP-ayelenfernandez 6 months ago

#1 g.kuiper5241

The best recommendation that I can give you is to contact your reseller for any issue with your Take Up Reel.

Please, let me know if they say something else, Warm regards

#3 craigmorgan 6 months ago

Hi there, did you ever find a solution to this problem? We are experiencing the same issue on our HP Latex 330.

#4 HP-Sonia 6 months ago

#3 Unfortunatly, you should talk with your support service. It is not possible to help you online.

#5 jdcuartero a month ago

We are having the same issue in our HP Latex 310. Suddenly appeared the message Take-up reel uninstalled, at the screen on the printer. And there is no chance to select and actívate the Take-up reel. All the connections are ok, and the take-up reel is working properly through the take-up reel buttons. The engine is working but it is not posible to active it from the printer screen.

#6 HP-Sonia a month ago

Please make sure you have the latest firmware installed. If this is not working please contact your reseller.

#7 DuermeyerPrint a month ago

Same here. This seems to have happened after the last firmware upgrade. "Please make sure you have the latest firmware installed." - yes, it is the latest (NEXUS_01_14_00.5) . Please check with your firmware-team.

Where can I try to re-"install" it in the printer?

#8 john5875 a month ago

We are having the same issue in our HP Latex 360. Suddenly appeared the message Take-up reel uninstalled, at the screen on the printer. And there is no chance to select and actívate the Take-up reel. All the connections are ok, and the take-up reel is working properly through the take-up reel buttons. The engine is working but it is not posible to active it from the printer screen.

#9 HP-Sonia a month ago

Please make sure you have the latest firmware installed (NEXUS_01_14_00.5). If afterthat, it is not working please contact your reseller.

#10 AGS Graphics 3 days ago

Was there ever an answer for this? Have the same issue.... Yes Firmware is Updated

#11 HP-Sonia 3 days ago

You need to contact your support service to solve this issue. I am afraid we cannot help this time from the online forum.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog