Cancel search

HP Latex 370 1200x1200dpi?

HP Latex 370 Printer

#1 Pigrantis 7 years ago

We have HP Latex 370 that support printing 1200x1200 dpi, but in FlexiPRINT can't choose that dpi. Only can set 600x600 and lower. Any ideas?

#2 HP-MarcM 7 years ago

Hi Pigrantis,

First I'll just like to make a brief clarification. I'll like to differentiate between the rendering resolution (which is done by the RIP) and the printing resolution (which has to do with the printer).

As you can see in the table below, the only print-mode that generates a 1200x1200 dpi "printing resolution" is the 18 passes one even though the "rendering resolution" of the RIP is just 600 dpi.

Hope this helps.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 HP-MarcM 7 years ago

Hi Pigrantis,

I was wondering if the solution that i've provided you was useful.

Please, let me know.

Have a good day.

How can we improve it?
#4 Pigrantis 7 years ago

Thank you very much your solution was very usefull. My boss was satisfied. Thanks again.

How can we improve it?
#5 alex6331 4 years ago

hELLO GUYS IM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE I WANT TO PRINT AT 1200 X1200 BUT WHEN I SET IT ON FLEXY IT SAYS RESOLUTION NOT SUPPORTED. ACCORDING TO WHAT I READ IS THAT I ONLY NEED TO SET THE PROFILE TO 18 PASSES AND IT DOESNT MATTER THAT IT SAYS 600X 600 IT WILL PRINT AT 1200 X 1200?

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.