Cancel search

HP Latex 365 Missing Ink Cartridge

HP Latex 300 Series

#1 bakercreativeco a month ago

I went to start up my HP Latex 365 yesterday (it had been idle for about 7 days) and received a message that the LM Ink cartridge was missing. I removed it and re-installed, same error. I then removed and installed a new LM cartridge and the printer does not recognize it either. Typically when you remove and install a cartridge the printer provides a confirmation "ding". I confirmed this tone by removing/re-installing the other cartridges, they all seem OK. However the LM does not "ding" when removing and installing.

Firmware is up-to-date, ink cartridge is in warranty. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

#2 HP-Sonia a month ago

Hello bakercreativeco! You should check there is no ink, dirt or damage on the contacts. If everything is clean you should contact your HP support service.

#3 bakercreativeco a month ago

Thank you,

How should I clean the contacts if I do see something? I believe everything is clean but I will make sure.

Thanks again.

#4 HP-Sonia a month ago

If the contacts look clean or they are covered in ink then you should your HP contact support.

If you have already replaced the cartridge, I cannot recommend you to clean the printer contacts as this can cause further issues.

I hope this information helps.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog