Cancel search

HP Latex 360 - Stuck on old firmware (NEXUS_00_06_02.10)

HP Latex 3000 Series

#1 Invid 4 years ago

I need help upgrading my firmware on my HP Latex 360. It is stuck on a very old firmware (NEXUS_00_06_02.10). I purchased this printer last year and I have never been able to successfully update my firmware. I did EVERYTHING. Used a USB drive, I did it through the web server, on the front panel...and nothing. I believe since I have such an old firmware, I cannot jump to the latest one provided on the HP site.

Can I get help obtaining the old previous firmware updates? Maybe if I update my firmware one step at a time, it'll work?

#2 HP-Sonia 4 years ago

Unfortunately we cannot provide it from here. You need to contact your support services in order to do the upgrade.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 paulelw 4 years ago

You can try doing it from the web server on the printer but directly connecting a different machine such as a laptop and then using network cable.

if you print is not having any issues generally a firmware update may not alway be necessary.

If it is giving errors then the firmware file can be damaged and you would need to download it again using a good internet connection.

You can update from the front screen but it has to be a good solid internet connection and you need to make it download the firmware again to install.

If doing via USB make sure it is a brand new USB drive and the firmware file is not damaged/corrupt.

You can also try doing this from a different type of computer such as an Apple Mac or a laptop.

The latest firmware should work correctly but you may need to try more alternate methods of install.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.