Cancel search

HP LATEX 360 - Email Server Error 51

#1 rachel_HisChurch 2 years ago

I have had a hp latex 360 since 2015, was originally a demo machine which is purchased, since Ive had it has never requested for a service, I don't know if this is a bad thing or not. But I have noticed there is an email server error and 1) don't know how to fix this on the embedded server as it says to. 2) would this prevent HP or the machine letting me know it requires a service.

All other connectivity tests are positive except this one. Printheads and maintenance cartridge are all replaced as and when required and light cleaning preventative tasks have been done every so often. To be fair the printer isn't probably used as often as most businesses would use but its been a great machine,

#2 HP Daniela Ciolompea 2 years ago

Hi @rachel_HisChurch,

As this printer is a few years old, it would recommend requesting service maintenance, even the printer is not asking for it. This would help to avoid future inconveniences or possible issues/erros.

Here is also some information that could be really useful:

1. Find videos created to help with answering customer questions, troubleshooting problems, and some expert tips here:

– www.hp.com/supportvideos

– www.youtube.com/HPSupportAdvanced

1. In the HP Customer Support Web site you will also find troubleshooting articles, manuals, drivers, and much more: http://support.hp.com.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

New comments are not available at this time

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.