Cancel search

HP Latex 360 1200x1200ppp?

HP Latex 360 Printer

#1 zfl 9 years ago

Hello there... I would like to know if there´s a way to print 1200x1200dpi in HP Latex 360, like 18pass mode in L260? Thanxs!

#2 ProColorGraphix 9 years ago

When I created a profile on the printer and selected 18pass, it came up as 1200dpi/.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 zfl 9 years ago

Hi thanxs for the reply!

You mean in the HP Latex 360?

I was not able to get 1200x1200dpi profile, is there any tip you can give me?

Thanxs again

How can we improve it?
#4 HP-MarcM 8 years ago

With the HP Latex 300 Printer series, it is only possible to achieve the maximum print resolution (1200x1200dpi) with the 18-pass print mode. If this is required, ensure that a specific substrate preset for this print mode is used.

Reusing another arbitrary preset may not deliver the expected print quality.

How can we improve it?
#5 zfl 8 years ago

Hi Marc, thanxs for the reply

What do you mean "ensure that a specific substrate preset for this print mode is used."?

18pass 1200x1200dpi can only be used on a certain substrate preset? Can you give me more details?

thanxs!!!

How can we improve it?
#6 HP-MarcM 8 years ago

I was just referring to the fact that if you want to print at 1200x1200dp, you will always have to print at 18 pass, since is the only mode that able to.

And you must have also into consideration that by default, just “Generic Backlit” profiles can be printed at 18 pass with 1200x1200 dpi as the table below shows. You can find more information about this in the following article:

HP Latex 300 Printer series Ink Density

How can we improve it?
#7 zfl 8 years ago

Hi Mark, 18pass is not available in High Ink Medias. Do you have any .oms file? 1200x1200dpi profile to share, just for test purpose

Thanxs Again!

How can we improve it?
#8 HP-MarcM 8 years ago

Hi zfl,

The 18 pass was designed as a high resolution mode to maximize details on media, in general with higher ink levels the smallest details are lost, so this option is not available for high ink medias, and I'm sorry but after searching for a while I haven't found any oms file like the one you are asking for.

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.