Cancel search

HP Latex 110 Streaking Issues

HP Latex 100 Series

#1 ray.beloate5759 5 years ago

My company has the above. We use 2 different substrate sizes, 42" and 54", but same brand (Sihl 3686, 3" core, TriSolv Premium Paper 200 semi-gloss). With both, we are having issues with the paper rubbing against the underside of the unit before it goes through the heater to dry and it less scratches in the ink. For the 42" paper, we have solved the issue by bumping up the vacuum from 35 (recommended for the substrate) to 40. Nothing works for the 54". I have moved the vacuum as high as 55 and it makes it worse. What can I do to make the 54" work as well? I do have a take up roll option, but when printing 1 or 2 banners, it isn't cost effective to use that option.

Attachments
#2 HP-Sonia 5 years ago

You can try to advance the leading edge past the curing module. Otherwise, they should use the TUR. The printer has to be clean and have no obstructions. If the problem persist, you should contact your support service to clean the curing module.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.