Cancel search

HP 360 SUBSTRATE JAM & missing ink cartridges

#1 JUSTIN8079 3 years ago

Hello- Yesterday my 360 had a substrate jam and after I removed the jam, 3 of the ink cartridges say they are missing. I have removed and reinserted the 3 through the the front panel. I also shut down the printer both with cartridges in as well as out and let it boot back up and still all 3 say they are missing. After doing that I did get an error 25.3.10 (LC ink sensor not working properly). I'm at total loss as to what it may be. Could the 1 PIP sensor cause the other 2 to the left to show missing as well? If anyone could shed some light on this for me I would appreciate it. I'm assuming the jam is related to the 3 cartridges showing missing? Thanks in advance!' Justin

#2 kelvin.ng5186 3 years ago

#1 Hi, while you insert that 3 ink cartridges did you feel it more loose compare with other color? if yes then that mind be the one of the ink supply station latches broken.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 JUSTIN8079 3 years ago

#2 That is exactly what happened...Glued it with gorilla glue and back in business, Thanks

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.