Cancel search

FlexiPRINT and Latex 310/360

HP Latex 310 Printer

#1 TG-FrankW 8 years ago

Hi All

Today a strange problem have appeared which have encountered a few months before too after installing a new Latex 300-device:

When trying to print from FlexiPRINT to a Latex 310, the RIP remains to "Printing ...0%" for a long time, while the printer do not react at all. This only happens when printing from a Windows 7-Station, when printing from an older XP-station everything works ok.

I had that a few months ago too, with a Latex 360, there with a regular FlexiSIGN-PRO 11: this printer have started several minutes after the RIP has changed to "Printing ... 0%" ... they have re-installed the complete PC, after that the configuration works.

Is there any idea what can be the reason for that problems? Synchronizing Media und accessing EWS works fine an in regular speed.

#2 HP-MarcM 8 years ago

Hi TG-FrankW,

I know it's been a long since you post the question. Apparently, if after reinstalling the RIP everything works fine again, probably the problem was that the media list have been somehow corrupted.

Nowadays we don't know the exact cause of this problem. I will let you know the reason as soon as I will know it. By now, I'm afraid that the solution is to reinstall the RIP in your PC.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

New comments are not available at this time

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.