Cancel search

error code 79.2:04 on my hp latex 115

#1 freshsigns5025 3 years ago

has anyone had the same error code appear? if so how did you go about fixing this its only started happening since i downloaded the new update any help will be appreciated cheers

#2 HP Daniela Ciolompea 3 years ago

Hi @freshsigns5025,

Turn the power off and disconnect both power cords. Reconnect the power cords and turn on the printer.

Check that the printer has the latest firmware version. If this is not the case, update it to the latest version following page 135 of the User manual "Firmware update".

If the problems persists, please contact HP support.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 peter.snape7883 3 years ago

#2 Just experienced the same issue on sending a job tp print, tried ones that have already printed but still get the same error message when sending to print. Firmware is latest version, Windows 10 has updated and am using latest versions of SAI Flexi

How can we improve it?
#4 HP Daniela Ciolompea 3 years ago

Hi @peter.snape7883,

If the previous recommendations do not solve the issue, I suggest contacting HP support.

How can we improve it?
#5 peter.snape7883 3 years ago

So I rolled back the firmware to the previous version and all is good. Now that I have finished the jobs waiting to be printed I will have a go at updating back to the latest version.

How can we improve it?
#6 info11268 a year ago

#5 how did you rollback the firmware update

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.