Cancel search

HP Latex 360 system reboot when attempting to print

#1 nitographics 3 weeks ago

Hello,

Not sure if anyone has come across this issue or not but my HP Latex 360 is performing a hard shut down complete system reboot when it goes to print. I have gone through the service menu and performed all tests (originally thought it was something with the heating system power) but that is all good. I can get it to print a single test plot for printhead alignment but any more than that and it's a total shut down.

Thoughts on additional trouble shooting before I call in a tech?

Ruled out network card and power. Not sure why it'll run all tests but is failing to print.

#2 paulelw 3 weeks ago

#1 Hello,

I would recommend a Firmware upgrade/install on the printer. I would do this via a USB Drive.

I would check ping/network speeds to printer. Workstation has to be to a suitable spec with at leas 30 or more GB hard drive space to spare. new network cables and a good spec network switch (must be Gigabit).

If any issues after this it could be the printer's hard drive and/or formatter board at fault but you'd need a technician to diagnose this.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog