Noticed fingerprints on the finished board. Using a HP Latex 2000R. When you swipe your finger against the board it appears like the sheen is being wiped away.
When printing Corrugated Board, follow the next recommendations:
• When handling samples, we recommend wearing protective gloves. The use of gloves prevents from leaving fingermarks and also from accidentally scratching the sample with rings.
• Handle samples with care, avoid hitting samples against corners or sharp edges. Printed samples are not scratch-resistant to keys, knives, cutters or other objects with sharp and hard edges.
• Scratches made on the board prior to printing will still be visible after. Do a visual inspection before printing.
• We recommend storing samples in a vertical position with a protective layer between samples.
• Protect samples when transporting them. Avoid contact and relative movement between boards to prevent scratching.
I hope these good practices help.
RememberTo make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.