Cancel search

One of my 300 series printers not working after upgrade to Onyx Productionhouse 12.1

HP Latex 300 Series

#1 ColoursImaging 7 years ago

Hi all, I am wondering if anyone else is having the same problem I am with my two HP Latex printers. After installing an update to to my Onyx Production House, 12 to 12.1, I can not run my HP 360. I get an error HP: Tailgate Feature not supported. Only on my 360 not the 370 that I have running currently. I have attached a screen pic of the error on Onyx.

Any ideas?

#2 HP-Sonia 7 years ago

Hello Coloursimaging

I recommend you to upgrade your HP Latex 360 printer firmware to the latest one. This way you will also take advantage of tailgating / continuous printing functionality.

The latest firmware version forHP Latex 310/330/360/370 Printers is 01_10_01.4

@LKC_Sonia

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 ColoursImaging 7 years ago

I have the newest firmware on both of my printers, one 370 and 360. I have also made sure I have the current print driver for my Onyx. Only the 360 is having the tailgate error not the 370.

How can we improve it?
#4 HP-Sonia 7 years ago

Hello @ColoursImaging

I wanted to let you know that the maintenance patch for Onyx 12.1 has been released.

Details are here:
http://www.onyxgfx.com/updates/maintenance-patch-1-for-onyx-12-1-rip-products/

Download link:

#5 --- 6 years ago

I also have this problem, (but after) upgrading to 12.2.0.1076 from 12.1 my HP 370 doesn't want to print has the HP: Tailgate feature not supported. The 370 has the lastest firmware.

How can we improve it?
#6 ColoursImaging 6 years ago

The problem is that the 300 series printers don’t support continuous printing with the current driver from Onyx. The work around until they update the driver is changing the printer settings by unchecking the continuous printing box also know as tailgate feature.

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

New comments are not available at this time

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.