Cancel search

More information about 7_00.11 Firmware.

HP Latex 360 Printer

#1 dypinc 7 years ago

I there more documentation about 7_00.11 out there somewhere?

#2 DuermeyerPrint 7 years ago

*subscribe

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 HP-MarcM 7 years ago

HI dypinc,

We've just uploaded an article about the new firmware:

HP Latex 300 Seire's firmware 07_00.11 is available

We are going to upload the information in the news section when a new firmware comes out. You can subscribe to the section by clicking on the top button.

Hope this helps.

How can we improve it?
#4 --- 7 years ago

After upgraded to the firmware 7_00.11 yesterday. I got twice 63:05 error and the print jobs were stopped in the middle. The first job was stopped after printing around 23M and the second time was after printer 1.5M.

The RIP I'm using is Caldera and the version and the driver should be the latest one (Version 10.2 Build 160601, the driver version is HP-Latex-360-102-b).

So guys, if you are going to upgrade to this version, you'd better wait for the HP answers.

Attachments
   Capture.JPG
How can we improve it?
#5 HP-MarcM 7 years ago

Hi Anderson_Lei,

Since you haven't had this kind of errors before and your caldera's driver is correct I will recommend you to contact your support source in order to check that everything is working properly in your printer.

I will like to ask you to told us the solution to your issue once they help you.

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

New comments are not available at this time

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.