Cancel search

Light Cyan Light Magenta Printheads in my HP Latex 360 repeatedly shows as needing to be replaced

HP Latex 360 Printer

#1 --- 6 years ago

Repeatedly, my printer will have issues with nothing other than the light Cyan and light Magenta printheads. I've tried cleaning the printheads, changing them out for new ones, I've tried all of the suggestions that have been offerrred through HP Support, on this message board and nothing seems to work. I can shut if off, let it sit for a little while and turn it on, only to have it cycle through, behave for a few print jobs and then it begins to band large amounts of light Cyan and light Magenta all over again. I've spoken with HP more than twice, they've sent out a technician, and still it continues. I'm not sure what the cause is, how to fix it, or how my business is supposed to run with this HP 360 becoming so unreliable. Any suggestions to make this problem go away?

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.