latex 330

HP Latex 300 Series

#1 charbelchaaya5230 5 years ago

Guys does anybody know hoe to fix this issue? thanks

Attachments
   hp.jpg
#2 HP-ayelenfernandez 5 years ago

#1 Hi @charbelchaaya5230,

My first recommendation would be to try to perform a printhead cleaning routine but if the issue persists probably you should replace the printheads. Another "good practice" is to check if the maintenance cartridge is good conditions.

Please, let me know if this helps, Warm regards,

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 charbelchaaya5230 5 years ago

#2 Hi tx dear for your reply actually i switched the position of the magenta yelow print heads now the yellow have the gradients solid colors does not have a problem!!! what is it do you think attached for reference thanks again

Attachments
   image1.jpeg
How can we improve it?
#4 charbelchaaya5230 5 years ago

Hello Guys I replaced new printheads and done several alignments but still i have this gradiants issue for solid colors, Anyone suggest what to do? Attached for ref.

Attachments
   IMG_3212.jpg
How can we improve it?
#5 HP-Sonia 5 years ago

#4 After seeing the image. I would recommend replacing PrintHeads and maintenance cartridge, but as you said it was already done. I would call a service engineer to have a better understanding of the issue.

How can we improve it?
#6 ivoslbg5445 5 years ago

#4 Hi charbelchaaya5230, problems are with not good contact of printheads in the carriage. You must clean very good the printheads contacts and the little gold dots on the strips where printheads are sitting. When we first installed printheads, half of them were like first picture posted by you - there LM/LC printhead is Offline . About the condition of printheads - try to print from Settings -> Image quality -> Clean printheads -> Print test plot...

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.