Cancel search

L360 blank screen

HP Latex 360 Printer

#1 Tony-C 8 years ago

I have an L360 which will not wake up after it has gone to sleep. Customer presses the button on the control panel and just gets a blank screen. He has to turn off the printer and hopefully he's able to boot it back up. Sometimes he has to try a couple of times. I suspect the formatter board. Anyone else has had this issue?

#2 twmiller24 8 years ago

We have had this problem as well with our HP L360. Other times, the screen will not be blank but will be completely frozen up. I can still send from the rip to the printer, but I can't change anything from the touchscreen.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 HP-MarcM 8 years ago

Hi!

As none of you mention any System Error on your screen, before turning blank. The only thing I can strongly recommend to do is to update your firmware to the latest version (6.2.10).

If this doesn’t solve the issue, I suggest, you contact your support provider to get a more accurate answer.

I hope this will solve your question.

How can we improve it?
#4 stampa5107 5 years ago

Hi, I have exactly the same problem

My Latex started to do this since the april firmware upgrade, it would not wake up from standby anymore.

Today, DURING a print, it turned off, and i got this white screen and I can't do anything.

I tried to disconnect the power, but still, when I turn it on again, I only get the white screen

LEDs on the power switch: amber and blue

The three leds nearby the network card: 1-2 are OFF, the third is ON

Help!! I need to print many stuff....

How can we improve it?
#5 Holger 4 years ago

Hello,

had the same issue on a 360 unit. A technician advised me to replace the battery on the main board and it fixed the issue

How can we improve it?
#6 paulelw 4 years ago

#1 Make sure your printer has the latest firmware installed successfully. It may either be faulty screen (more likely from connections or internal fault) or a faulty formatter board(less likely).

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

New comments are not available at this time

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.