Cancel search

HP Latex 560 smudge banding

HP Latex 500 Series

#1 gakuwar285769 5 years ago

Hi everyone. Yesterday after printing a total of 12 banners on the HP Latex 560 I notice like a smudge starting from the starting corner of the graphic but not a continuing banding. The size of the prints are 22.25 width and 113 height. Printed on a 54 inch banner. Change one of the yellow and Magenta printheads and the Cyan and Black printhead. See attach image

Attachments
#2 Roy_Kuzmich 5 years ago

Hi, I have seen this before. At what percentage is the Maintenance cartridge? if nearing the 100% maybe change that out. Also, check on the Embedded Web Server how close you are to PM Kit #3 - if nearing 100% then complete that.

Good Luck Roy K

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 gakuwar285769 5 years ago

#2 Hi Roy. The maintenance cartridge was replace recently and the PM Kit #3 was done December from last year, so almost a month. I change one of the cyan and black print heads to see if the problem is with one of the print heads. Been doing research and haven't found anyone with this issue or something close to it and a way to fix it.

How can we improve it?
#4 ivoslbg5445 5 years ago

#1 Hi, you have to replace LM/LC printhead (and will happen often) because there is only 1 PH doing the job, instead of two like other colors ... see the link below and search other forum posts... https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/DesignJet-Large-Format-Printers-and-Digital-Press/HP-Latex-360-uneven-banding-issue/td-p/6883917

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.