Cancel search

HP Latex 310 printer

#1 idleinvestor 3 years ago

I updated the firmware of august 2019 yesterday and now I have a #13 "internet connectivity settings FAILED(29)". What can I do? My computer says "failed to communicate with printer".

#2 pervezhasan20137377 3 years ago

I updated the firmware of august 2019 yesterday and now I have a #13 "internet connectivity settings FAILED(29)". What can I do? My computer says "failed to communicate with printer".

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 HP Daniela Ciolompea 3 years ago

Hello,

Please check the TCP/IP address configured. Ensure that a proper default gateway and subnet mask is properly set up. If your network is using a proxy, it should be also properly set up, adding the proper proxy address, and trying to use port 8080 instead of port 80. You could also try checking this with your IT department.

If after following all these recommendations the issue still persists, please get in touch with your HP service representative in order to check if there is something wrong with the printer LAN card.

I hope this solves the issue.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

New comments are not available at this time

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.