Cancel search

HP latex 115 Print and Cut Do Not Buy unless you have experience with these...

HP Latex 115 Print and Cut Solution Printer

#1 Scottalanlatimer 5 years ago

I just bought this 115 latex printer and it is a pathetic mess and HP is apparently unable to address my issues. The manual is WRONG thus trying to learn how to setup your cutters blade will leave you frustrated. I won’t even go into learning the software issues, those are hysterical were it not that I need this latex printer/cutter. HP is aware of this and continues to release incorrect manuals. Calling will not help as the poor techs know this and agree it’s poor practice. If I could get out of this equipment I would. Haven’t made a payment to the bank yet and already I am sick of the lack of effectual support.

#2 HP-ayelenfernandez 5 years ago

Hi @Scottalanlatimer,

Can we contact you privately? I think, would be easier if you explain to us what is the exact issue that is you having in order to provide you a better support.

Looking forward to hearing from you, Warm regards.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 printncut2018 5 years ago

We have bought HP Latex 335 Print and Cut machine almost 3 months up. We take up challenging jobs which need precise cutting, however our situation today is typical 'from PAN into the Fire'. We had horrible experience with Roland 640 i print n cut machine from this we thought we will be re leaved, but we are in bigger mess now having both machines and no results..... we seriously like to know why reputed company like HP as to get into false promises in areas they do not have the expertise.

How can we improve it?
#4 nectarioscy5528 5 years ago

i have worked with Roland print and cut for 10 years I have managed many many thousands of printing and cutting.... Today.... dont ask looking forward for millions of meters make my life easier simpler faster cooperation production Quality.... everything i needed is here! HP Thank you for great efforts and providing as such good service advances right tools in the right hands

How can we improve it?
#5 HP-Sonia 5 years ago

#4 Thanks nectarioscy5528 for your kind words! We are trying to improve our content every day!

How can we improve it?
#6 FC Graphics 5 years ago

What kind of issues are you having. I have had mine two weeks and all ready feel overwhelmed with the issues I have had. I make very little and work from home in the basement (Yes... I got that monster down a staircase.... never again) I have not had one good color print come out on sticker material or a photo paper. Black looks awesome and sold as can be. But anything other than that look fuzzy/grainy. I can't get any cloned preset to print at 1200 x 1200. The contour cut barcode wants to work sometimes. I feel I wasted so much material and ink trying to make things look good that I have just taken more steps back. At this rate their will be no money to make a payment. 2 complaints on the first 6 jobs.

How can we improve it?
#7 HP-Sonia 5 years ago

I suggest you to take this online course: https://hplatexknowledgecenter.com/blog/hp-latex-115-print-and-cut-training

How can we improve it?
#8 Creighton 5 years ago

#7 Sonia - Thank you for that link! I've been trying to access HP training links from our P&C software for 4 months, and generally rely on 3rd party and YouTube because the originating links seem to all be broken. Thank you!!!

How can we improve it?
#9 HP-Sonia 5 years ago

Happy to help! Merry Christmas.

How can we improve it?
#10 chopvisualconcepts 5 years ago

#2 I’m havin issues as well. Can you please contact me about my HP latex 115 print cut solutions? ChopVisualConcepts@gmail.com

How can we improve it?
#11 HP-Sonia 5 years ago

Can you be a bit more specific in your issue?

How can we improve it?
#12 outwestgraphicsco5950 5 years ago

Not impressed with this printer or support from HP. Do not waste your money! Had this printer a year and have never had good quality and wasted a lot of media and $$$ trying to print test plots and figure out what is wrong with this printer. It does not print good quality images consistently (very grainy and printheads and cartridges have been messed up (not firing) since we got it) and this issue was all taking place before our warranty expired. We did have 2 print heads replaced -1 we purchased on our own ~$125 each and 1 was replaced by HP in hopes to fix the problem which it did not. The warranty has expired and case is still open yet they want to charge us $1500-$2000 to come and fix it as they can't figure it out over the phone. DO NOT PURCHASE! You will just be throwing money at it.

How can we improve it?
#13 HP-ColorGuy 5 years ago

#12 Outwestgraphicsco5950 - please reach out to me in order to schedule a call about the issues that you are experiencing. My email address is paul.wagner@hp.com

Paul Wagner

How can we improve it?
#14 brendanjmegannety8702 2 years ago

For what its worth, I have been running my HP Latex 115 for months without issues. Support from our distributor has been great. I'd recommend this setup to anyone looking to get into full colour signage.

Was this helpful?Yes2 No0
100% of users thought this content was helpful.
How can we improve it?
#15 HP-ALBA 2 years ago

#14 Thanks for your comment!

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

New comments are not available at this time

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.