Cancel search

Hp 360 Latex Printing Issue Color Not Corrrect

HP Latex 360 Printer

#1 --- 6 years ago

Hi. I am pretty new to the HP 360 printer. I have been printing a certain color (kelly Green) for some projects and today the printer produces a completely different color. I have not changed any settings and have auto cleaned the print heads using the printer. I'm not sure why it won't print correctly but won't. I have looked into it a bit and believe it maybe a printhead issue. All my printheads are new within a month and I don't believe I should be having this problem. The green is much ligher than it should be. Please Help.

#2 HP-Sonia 6 years ago

Hello @gcogswell

My suggestion will the follow:

• Check if cartridges are not expired
  • Make a color calibration and ICC profile from the RIP
  • If the issue is still there, then call your technical support. They will be able to see in person what is the exact issue.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 erik4201trent8371 3 years ago

I've been having a similar issues with color not printing as they are supposed to. Light pink prints as a light yellow/cream color. I have grey colors printing as brown and a color calibration has been completed but with no success. What can be done to resolve this issue and my print heads are out of warranty plus I get notifications of print head quality issues. Not sure if that's the problem.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

New comments are not available at this time

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.