Cancel search
THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN OFFICIALY SOLVED

Failed Firmware Update (Latex 3000)

#1 bill6010 5 years ago

First time updating firmware myself. I misread the order in which to uninstall the IPS. I have tried a system restore for the computer, but it keeps asking me fore the CD-ROM in which the IPS is located. I do not know of any CD for that. Have a backup of the computer but doing my best to not have to reformat the computer and wondering if there is a way to re-download the IPS instead.

#2 kelvin.ng5186 5 years ago

#1 https://support.hp.com/sg-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-latex-3000-printer/5377995/swItemId/tw-203686-4 kindly follow the link and instruction above for the fw and ips installation.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 HP-Sonia 5 years ago

I do not know which document you have where it says to uninstall the IPS, probably is out of date. In the newer FW versions, the FW and software are updated at the same time with the Upgrade Tool. There is a document to guide you: How to update the firmware and software for the HP Latex 3x00 and 1500 Printer Series.

If the problem is with the IPS and you need to reinstall it, you can refer to Appendix2.

I hope this information helps.

How can we improve it?
#4 ronaledsmith 4 years ago

#1 Faced same issue.

How can we improve it?
#5 HP-Sonia 4 years ago

Did you follow the guideline on How to update the firmware and software for the HP Latex 3x00 and 1500 Printer Series?

If the problem is with the IPS and you need to reinstall it, you can refer to Appendix2.

I hope this information helps.

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.