Cancel search

Error message 14.83:11

HP Latex 310 Printer

#1 pideas1 6 years ago

I just received an error message on my HP Latex 310. It's a 14.83:11 error code and the machine turns on but won't run. It seems like a "Curing power regulator open circuit error." Is there any troubleshooting I can do on my own to resolve this error code?

#2 HP-Sonia 6 years ago

Hello @pideas1

I believe you should contact your Support Service.

Sorry I cannot help in here this time.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 kole11990 a year ago

#1 I have this error with my HP 360 as well. What did you do to fix it? What was wrong with the printer or is there anything I can check?

How can we improve it?
#4 mjbalza7831 a year ago

#3 did you find the cause of this error? I have the same problem. The service manual is useless

How can we improve it?
#5 philtech8113238 a year ago

I know this is an old post. I had the same issue with an HP Latex 315 at work and it was a simple fix. But before you start going down the rabbit hole make sure both power cords are reading 220V on their own dedicated circuit. Because if they are off like mine was where one cord was reading only 93V it will throw the printer into a false positive saying error 14.83:11. If it isn't I wish you the best of luck Error 14.83:11 means. Curing power regulator open circuit Problem description: Heater Control to Curing Power Interconnect PCA Cable. Curing Power Interconnect PCA Curing Cable. Curing Resistor. Corrective action: Service engineer:

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

New comments are not available at this time

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.