Cancel search

Battery Back up (Back UPS) for L260

HP Latex 260 Printer

#1 FranciscoRojas 9 years ago

Hi guys,

I´m new around here, posting at least, I just bought a L260 (yeah, I know, the L360 is out, but I got a really good deal on this one) and I want to know if theres any need to use a back up battery, UPS or something like that.

I hope you guys can help me on this one, and in the future, I hope to be helpful with others members on this forum.

Kind regards,

Francisco Rojas Ferrari

#2 HP-MarcM 9 years ago

Hi FranciscoRojas,

The possibility of supplying the HP Latex 260 with batteries is really rare. The cost of all the installation, plus the powr necessities of the printer makes the whole solution too expensive. My advice is that if you do not have any problem with your power supply, you should not install any UPS in order to save money.

In case it's necessary, I will recommend you to provide to your electrical installer the electrical specifications of the printer (specified in the user guide), to discuss which could be the best solution.

I hope this helps.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.