Cancel search

Annoyances on the L360

HP Latex 360 Printer

#1 ProColorGraphix 8 years ago

I have found 2 things that I just don't get on my L360:

- 1) Why does the media tracker only work in even numbers? Why can't I enter in that I have 37' left on my roll?

- 2) Why do I have to use a 36" or larger roll of media to do a printhead test, alignment, etc.? It sure looks like it would fit on a 30" roll to me. It would be nice to not have to waste so much media.

#2 twmiller24 8 years ago

I big time agree on #2 ... huge waste of media to do any calibrations.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 OAI_LFM 8 years ago

Why can't you choose to enable take-up reel when you first load the material instead of waiting for it to do the first calibrations and then you have to enable the take-up reel and it does the calibrations all over again

How can we improve it?
#4 HP-MarcM 8 years ago

Thank you all to send us your feedback.

Even numbers: The lab is checking this issue and they will come with a solution as soon as possible.

36" roll for testing: It seems that for some internal calibrations, the minimum roll with must be 36", Anyway, the lab is checking all the tests to see if there is any wrong preset, since some of the test should be able to be done in less than 36" rolls.

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.