Cancel search

classic view or one way material

#1 Dayboy 3 years ago

Hello!! I'm wanting to print on classic view/one way material (the vinyl you put on vehicle windows so that you can see out but you can't see in). Trying to find a profile to use but unsure if lexjet offers a product and a profile for it.

Can anyone help me with this?

Solved! Go to Solution.

#2 PG1 3 years ago


Assume you are using a L3xx series printer, if so then there is a profile already installed under self adhesive called HP One View Perforated Adhesive Window Vinyl, give that a try.

#3 HP-MarcM 3 years ago

Hi Dayboy,

PG1 is totally right. I've looked for a lexjet media in the HP Media Solutions Locator, but I've been not able to find any. I'll recommend you to use the HP One View Perforated Adhesive Window Vinyl profile of your printer.

#4 Dayboy 3 years ago

Thanks guys!! I about to calibrate and use it.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex


HP Latex Blog