HP Latex 3X5 Printer Series’ (115/315/335/365/375) latest firmware version is now available to download and install. This firmware includes significant new features and fixes.
HP strongly recommends upgrading to the latest firmware for all units as it includes significant improvements.
Please note that the printer will automatically reboot 2 times until the firmware upgrade process is completed successfully.
Where to find firmware NEXUS_06_01_00.12
Find your product -> Select your OS -> Download the *.fmw file -> Install it via USB or EWS.
Printer -> Check Updates -> Check Now.
Summary of changes
Here are the improvements achieved with the firmware version NEXUS_06_01_00.12:
- Compatibility with the Configuration Center application
- Fix for Take-up Reel button grayed out in the Front Panel menu after FW upgrade.
- Fix a bug that avoided to reach the power saving mode.
- Addition of Latex 115 driver support.
- Support to Energy Star 3.0 requirements
- Minor internal changes to improve the printer’s functionality
- Possibility to downgrade to previous version
Compatibility with the Configuration Centre application
Possibility to set up the printer and manage the substrates configuration using the Configuration Centre.
Details: For more information about the NEW Configuration Center application, please see:
- How to Use the HP Configuration Center: https://youtu.be/AWTe1ue6uYs
- How to Deploy and Back Up a Substrate Configuration with HP Configuration Center: https://youtu.be/wao1HWDCj9k
- More materials about PrintOS on LKC: https://hplatexknowledgecenter.com/blog/categories/software-solutions
Fix for the Take-up Reel button grayed out in the Front Panel menu after Firmware upgrade
This firmware permanently solves the issue with the Take-up Reel button on the Front Panel becoming inaccessible.
Details: There was a known issue which mainly appeared after upgrading the firmware to the previous version (NEXUS_03_14_00.8). The Take-up Reel button on the Front Panel became grayed out, inaccessible.
Fix a bug that avoided to reach the power-saving mode
Addition of Latex 115 driver support
This firmware upgrade introduces the support to the Latex 115 printers.
Support to Energy Star 3.0 requirements
With this firmware upgrade the printers are fully Energy Star 3.0 compliant.
Details: The maximum time to sleep can be now set is 1 hour.
Minor internal changes to improve the printer’s functionality
Possibility to downgrade to previous version
Downgrading to previous version is possible.