HP Latex Open Day
Picture from oue Latex Open Day for Neschen Media users last October. This is was created using a mixture of media and print and printing finishing devices that included the Latex 300 series, FB750 UV flatbed, XY trimmer, Summa S Class and Summa F Series. All processed through the RIP Onyx Thrive.
Media used included;
Wallpaper station of one big graphic of spaceman via HP WALLART
– printed the door through the FB750.
- Window graphics for the door (Nesch Window Grip Clear)
- Nesch Wallpaper Sand P
- Nesch Solvoprint Wallpaper Smooth (New product)
- Nesch Wallpaper Stucco
- Printed falcon board, clipped together with our own 3D printed clamps
- Acrylic window with Neschen Solvoprint Easy Dot Transparent and Neschen Solvoprint Window Grip Clear window graphics
- Blind (random blind material not sure what it was)
- Two Neschen Art Canvas material canvas’ hooked on with our homemade 3D printed “S” hooks.
- Falcon board shelf with 3D vase on it.
- Table and Chair falcon board print and cut on fb750 cut on Summa F Series
- Floor graphics with Neschen’s new (at the time) Print n’ Walk floor graphics
- Cushion made out of Neschen Varitex Decoframe material
ArtSystems Marketing Team